Our universal industrial electric ovens with induced air circulation are designed by a group of professional engineers and made from high quality materials, such as heavy-duty metal parts and thermal insulation materials, which are manufactured in our factory. The air circulation ensures an even temperature distribution and achieves great uniformity. Fit with a selection of precise digital controllers and certified heating elements to ensure excellent temperature stability. The application variety ranges from electronic, plastic or metal to other branches of industry, with the possibilities to use this product line for aging, annealing, curing, normalising, primary heating, stress relieving and other thermal processes up to 750 °C. The combination of our knowledge and expertise leads to a high quality and long-lasting product with long-term stable efficiency, no matter the application.
- Equipped with digital PID controller E5CC (1 program, 2 steps);
- Control panel on the left/right side (depending on customer needs);
- Manually adjustable air supply / extraction;
- Ventilation motor on the top, vertical air flow;
- Heating from 2 sides with tubular (U-shaped) heating elements;
- Insulation made from rock wool;
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey (RAL 7035), frame – black;
- Door opening to left/right side (depending on customer needs);
- Fitted with standard shelves, 2 pcs.;
- Low power consumption;
- Short heating/cooling time;
- High level of accuracy;
- Door safety switch;
- OTP (over temperature protection);
- SSR relay.