Our newly designed SNOL 60/300 NL oven has a control cabinet at the top for convenient usage. Forced air circulation allows a homogenous temperature distribution to be achieved and ensures optimal results for processes such as drying, heating, thermal testing and aging. Significant power and robust design allow using these ovens not only in laboratories, educational institutions, medicine but also for light industrial applications.
- Control panel is located at the top;
- Ventilation motor on back side;
- Forced horizontal air circulation;
- Inside casing – 304 stainless steel;
- 3 stainless steel shelves;
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey;
- Controllable valve for air exchange in the chamber;
- Insulation – rock wool (complete lack of asbestos);
- Door opening to the right, inner door in stainless steel, silicon joint;
- OTP (over temperature protection);
- Microprocessor – temperature controller;
- Low electric power usage for increased energy efficiency;
- Short heating up / cooling down period.