Your data, which we collect on our website, is processed by Umega Group, AB (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
Head office: Utenos r. sav. Utenos m. Metalo g. 5, Lithuania
Umega Group, AB
Metalo g. 5, Utena, Lithuania
Data Processing Purposes and Legal Framework for Data Processing
Purposes for personal data processing are the following:
(1) To maintain relationships with customer, provide them with notices of changes in services, create opportunities for contacting representatives of the Company with questions of interest to customers;
(2) Improve customer awareness of the services and products provided by the Company;
(3) Identify customer needs and provide tailor-made offers, recommendations, customised content to customers;
(4) Promote the Company as well as the services and products provided by the Company.
In all the cases mentioned above, the Company shall process personal data only to the extent necessary for the achievement of clearly defined and legitimate purposes, taking into account the protection of the privacy of the data subject.
Collected Personal Data
The data collected by the Company may include the following data and their changes: name, surname, phone numbers, e-mail address, place of work.
Personal Data Retention Period
Personal data are processed and stored for no longer than is necessary in view of the business needs of the Company and its legitimate interests or in accordance with the requirements of the law governing the terms for the storage of documents, including personal data. The personal data obtained through websites is stored for a maximum of 1 (one) year from your visit to the website, the date of receipt of your inquiry or other last business relationship of the parties.
Personal Data Source
The Company receives personal data from data subjects themselves when they visit the Company’s website.
Personal Data Transfer
Any data provided by you to us may be forwarded to third parties providing services to the Company and/or acting on behalf of the Company, or companies related to the Company, and these third parties may process such personal data. In the cases directly stipulated by law, the data subject’s data may be transferred to competent authorities.
Rights of Data Subjects
The Company ensures the rights of data subjects under the legislation and states that any data subject has the right to:
(1) Know (be informed) about the processing of his/her personal data;
(2) Request the Company to access the data subject’s personal data and correct or delete them (“right to be forgotten”), or restrict the processing of data, or the right to disagree with the processing of data, as well as the right to data portability;
(3) At any time withdraw his/her consent, without prejudice to the legality of data processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, the right to refuse to process the data;
(4) Submit a claim regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, the website of which is www.ada.lt, if the data subject considers his/her personal data to be processed in violation of his/her rights and legitimate interests in accordance with applicable law.
(5) Oppose the use of automated evaluation or profiling.