Top-loading (shaft) high temperature electric laboratory furnace SNOL 10/900 is intended for drying, preliminary heating, hardening, loosening, normalising and other thermal processing up to temperature of 900°C. The furnace is excellent fit for scientific laboratories, educational institutions, ceramic studios, medicine and industry.
- Solid ceramic chamber,
- Enclosed heating elements,
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey,
- Door opens from the top,
- Door safety interlock switch,
- Control panel is placed on the side of furnace,
- Microprocessor – temperature controller,
- Ceramic bottom plates,
- Low power consumption,
- High temperature inertness,
- High degree of accuracy,
- 1 year warranty.