Our high-accuracy industrial electric furnaces are designed by professional engineers and made from high-quality materials, such as heavy-duty metal parts and thermal insulation materials, which are manufactured in our factory. Furnaces are equipped with ceramic or heat resistant steel hearth plates, depending on your application. They can be applied in metal and other branches of industry, and used for hardening, normalizing, stress relieving, or other thermal treatment processes up to 1300 °C. Furnaces can be fitted with chimneys for smoke extraction during the heat treatment process.
- Equipped with digital PID controller E5CC (1 program, 2 steps);
- Control panel on the left/right side (depending on customer needs);
- Ceramic bottom plates;
- Heating elements wrapped on ceramic tubes;
- Thermal insulation made from refractory bricks and fiber;
- Vent on the top;
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey (RAL 7035), frame – black;
- Door opening to left/right side (depending on customer needs);
- Low power consumption;
- Short heating/cooling time;
- High level of accuracy;
- Door safety switch;
- OTP (over temperature protection);
- SSR relay.