A new laboratory oven SNOL 60/300 is designed for thermal treatment of various materials up to 300°C. This electric oven is designed for treatments such as drying, heating, thermal testing, aging and similar purposes in an airflow environment. Forced air convection allows a homogeneous temperature distribution during the process, which ensures optimal results, moreover, good technical parameters ensure high-quality results. This oven is also available in economical version LSN41 (without buzzer and airflow speed controller). The oven can be used in scientific laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and industry.
- Control panel is placed in the underpart of the oven;
- Ventilation motor on back side;
- Forced horizontal air circulation;
- Inside casing – 304 stainless steel;
- 3 stainless steel shelves;
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey;
- Insulation – rock wool (complete lack of asbestos);
- Door opening to the right, inner door in stainless steel, silicon joint;
- OTP (over temperature protection);
- Microprocessor – temperature controller;
- Air fan speed controller;
- Low electric power usage for increased energy efficiency;
- Short heating up / cooling down period.