Our industrial electric furnaces with removable hearth are designed for easy loading and made of high-quality materials to withstand heavy loads. The ceramic or heat-resistant metal hearth plate is manually removable, but can be fitted with an electromechanical reducer for effortless removal. Supplied with selected precision digital controllers and certified heating elements for excellent temperature stability. The furnaces in this range can be used for quenching, normalisation, stress relief and other heat treatment processes up to 1200 °C.
- Manually removable hearth rails;
- Equipped with digital PID controller E5CC (1 program, 2 steps);
- Control panel on the left/right side (depending on customer needs);
- Vent on the top;
- Ceramic bottom plates;
- Heating elements wrapped on ceramic tubes;
- Thermal insulation made from refractory bricks and fiber;
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey (RAL 7035), frame – black;
- Door opening to left/right side (depending on customer needs);
- Low power consumption;
- Short heating/cooling time;
- High level of accuracy;
- Door safety switch;
- OTP (over temperature protection);
- SSR relay.