SNOL 13/1100 ashing furnace with vacuum-formed ceramic fiber chamber is designed for ashing and burn-off processes up to 1100°C. Fan-assisted chimney permits the elimination of smokes from the chamber during the process.
- One piece high thermal efficiency, vacuum-formed ceramic fiber chamber
- Heating elements, embedded in a vacuum formed fiber, are inside four walls of the chamber
- Fan-assisted chimney for smoke and humidity extraction
- Continuous air change in the chamber
- Door opens upwards
- Door safety interlock switch
- Digital PID temperature controller E5CC (1 program, 2 steps);
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey
- High quality, ecological thermal insulation material
- Low electric power consumption
- Short heating up/cooling down period
- High degree of accuracy
- 1 year warranty.