SNOL 8.2/1100 ashing furnace with vacuum-formed ceramic fiber chamber is designed for ashing and burn-off processes up to 1100°C. Fan-assisted chimney permits the elimination of smokes from the chamber during the process.
- One piece high thermal efficiency, vacuum-formed ceramic fiber chamber;
- Heating elements, embedded in a vacuum formed fiber, are inside four walls of the chamber;
- Fan-assisted chimney for smoke and humidity extraction;
- Continuous air change in the chamber;
- Door opens upwards;
- Door safety interlock switch;
- Digital PID temperature controller E5CC (1 program, 2 steps);
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey;
- High quality, ecological thermal insulation material;
- Low electric power consumption;
- Short heating up/cooling down period;
- High degree of accuracy;
- 1 year warranty.