High accuracy electric muffle furnace SNOL 8.2/1100 is universal laboratory furnace, designed for materials testing, heat treatment such as hardening, loosening, normalizing, ceramic and stoneware samples firing up to 1100°C. To eliminate gasses or smokes that are released during thermal processing, exhaust system may be additionally installed in the products. The furnace is excellent fit for scientific laboratories, educational institutions, ceramic studios, medicine and industry.
- One piece high thermal efficiency, vacuum-formed ceramic fiber chamber,
- Heating elements, embedded in a vacuum formed fiber, are inside four walls of the chamber,
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey,
- Door opens downwards,
- Door safety interlock switch,
- Control panel is placed in the underpart of the furnace,
- Microprocessor – temperature controller,
- Ceramic bottom plate,
- Fast heating time due to low thermal mass construction,
- Low power consumption,
- Good stability and uniformity,
- 1 year warranty.