SNOL 8.2/1100 ashing furnace with vacuumed ceramic fiber chamber, is designed for ashing and burn off processes up to 1100°C. Fan-assisted chimney permits to eliminate smokes from chamber during process time.
- One piece high thermal efficiency, vacuum-formed ceramic fiber chamber,
- Heating elements, embedded in a vacuum formed fiber, are inside four walls of the chamber,
- Fan-assisted chimney for smoke and humidity extraction,
- Continuous air change in the chamber,
- Door opens downwards,
- Door safety interlock switch,
- Microprocessor – temperature controller,
- Ceramic bottom plate,
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey,
- High quality, ecological thermal insulation material,
- Low electric power consumption,
- Short heating up/cooling down period,
- High degree of accuracy,
- 1 year warranty.